The Conservancy & Community Trust of South Gulf Cove, (CCT) is a 501c3, non-profit corporation established in 2003. The CCT belongs to the residents of South Gulf Cove. Our goal when it was established was to sponsor, support & incorporate our local community improvement programs that benefited our neighborhood. Through the years, we have branched out to assist other charities surrounding the community and lend a hand where we can. We acquire funds through grants, fundraising and donations.
We have several programs sponsored by CCT that benefit the community and we host several fundraisers for our local charities in our community.
CCT fundraisers include:
- Amazon Smile
- Annual fishing contest
- Visani Comedy Club fundraiser
- Annual golf tournament
- The Parrot Head Party
- Englewood Helping Hands Food Drive
- The Furry Scurry: Our 1st Annual 5K Coming in February 2021
The programs CCT sponsors are:
- Care Committee
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) which is dedicated to our surrounding area and is trained alongside the county rescue teams.
All donations made to these programs are tax deductible.
These fundraisers help make it possible for CCT to assist in the following areas:
- Food pantries
- Animal shelters and rescues
- Our ongoing scholarship programs for SGC High School seniors
- Maintaining our lending library
- Decorating our 4 entrances of the community for Christmas
- Printing of our SGC Neighborhood newsletter twice a year
We encourage all SGC property owner comments, suggestions, & questions. If there is a special cause that you know of which we can be of assistance please don’t hesitate to reach out to any of the Board Members or Project Directors.